MBA in today’s scenario is considered as a basic qualification for management positions be it in Finance, Marketing, and HR department of an organization. The major advantages of pursuing MBA are the exposure to the theories of management and the practical implications, understanding the actual organizational environment and the working culture and learning the ways to become successful managers in various disciplines.
In present globally acquired business environment, dynamic managers having vision, decision making ability, resourcefulness and proficiency to face the problems and challenges are in demand.
The department of Management came into being in 2005 with the prime objective of developing high caliber managers with worldwide outlook. In contemporary fast paced world, corporate sector is concerned with results oriented; thorough professionals. There is a never ending demand of dedicated professionals with exceptional skill set and practical exposure, keeping this current requisite of the management world; our focus is on
- Learning through expert lectures, presentations, case studies, workshops , seminars and role plays
- For grooming the personality of the students, special lectures and activity are arranged
- Mentorship oriented approach to help students realize their potential
- Frequent expert interactions from diverse fields to broaden learning base
- Explore learning opportunities outside the classroom through industry visits, internships, project-work etc.
- Frequent industrial visits for practical exposure, summer internship and research work.
- 100 % placement assistance