Department Of Electronics and Communication
Electronics engineering is primarily focused on the study of electronic circuits and its application. This field has a multidisciplinary nature as the principles of telecommunications; signal processing, robotics; Microwaves and Microprocessor are all involved in the scope of this branch.
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication gives the students a holistic and pragmatic view of the present scenario of the Electronics and Communication industry and equips them with the concepts and theories that will shape the future of the industry..
The Electronics and Communication Engineering Department at Jaipur Institute of Technology, Jaipur ensures high quality of education for its students through its well equipped and fully furnished laboratories. The Department has now been strengthened by Additional Electronics Workshop, Electronics Lab, Digital Electronics Lab, Electronics Measurements & Instrumentation Lab, and Microwave & Electronic Design Lab.
- Latest circuit designs in design Labs according to industry specification.
- The Department has expertise in various fields i.e. Communication, Digital Signal Processing, Microprocessors, VLSI and Microwave.
- Faculty is involved in inter-disciplinary research program areas like Intelligent Control & Digital Communication.
- Government Sector openings. (DRDO, GAIL, MTNL and BSNL)
- Embedded System Design.
- Telecom Industries.
- Servicing and Maintenance of Electronic Equipments.
- Research and Development & Consultancy in Electronics.
- Software Industries.