In First Year
Admission is purely based on AICTE norms. The Institute recognizes scores of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Main) and Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP). The pre-requisite is minimum 45% marks as aggregate in class XIIin Physics, Mathematics (compulsory) and Chemistry/Computer science/Bio-tech/Biology from any recognized Board or equivalent.
Lateral entry in Second Year (Direct Admission)
Diploma holders can take admission in the second year as per government norms. The Government admission coordination committee will fill up these seats through centralized counseling after receiving applications. 20% seats in addition to the total intake are available in each discipline. The pre-requisite is minimum 45% aggregate marks in the respective branch from any recognized institute.
Documents required at the time of admission
Following original documents are required at the time of admission:
- Certificate / Mark sheet of High School / Secondary bearing Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 Examination, as a proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Relevant caste certificate.
- Relevant domicile certificate and/or AADHAR card.
- REAP allotment letter.
- Family income proof (for TFWS candidates only)
Fees are applicable for all students as per rules of Government of Rajasthan/ Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. Mode of payments can be cash or Demand Drafts.
1. Fee structure is subject to change every academic year.
2. This fee structure is applicable for students admitted in Academic Year 2017-18 only
3. REAP Charges, University Development Fee, Enrollment Fee & Examination Fee will be charged by RTU, Kota, additionally as per norms.
4. Hostel security is to be deposited, whenever a student’s opts for hostel facility
TUITION FEE WAIVER SCHEME
JIT has adopted a Tuition Fees Waiver Scheme (TFWS) of AICTE. Under this scheme, 100% tuition fee of meritorious students of each branch from economically weak category is waivered off for all the four years. Number of benefitted students may go up to 5% of total intake.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT HERE:
Mobile Number: +91-8003722400, 8003988000
Phone Number: +91-141-2173762